08 August 2011

Commander Decks

I'm addicted to Commander (EDH).  I'm also addicted to building decks.  Every time I build a deck I'm already thinking about what to build next.  This can't be just me, so I'm curious, how does everyone else deal with the enormous amount of possibilities?

Here are my decks:

Jhoira of the Gitu
Mayael the Anima
Sisters of the Stone Death (soon to be changed to possibly Savra, Queen of the Golgari)
Kaalia of the Vast

Weird how they are all girl generals.  I didn't notice that until just now.

Anyway, I just finished my Jhoira deck last night, but haven't gotten to test it out yet.  Hope it works,  as I didn't have all the cards I really wanted.  I've been running around on MTG Salvation forums all day obsessing over which cards I should cut or keep or buy.

What decks are you playing/building/thinking about?

Also, on a side note, I am looking for girls in the Denver area that play Magic!  I know that my blog doesn't get out to many people.....(one follower)....but it sure would be nice to play with some girls every now and again.

Off to the forums some more to find better ideas.

--Charlie--


I am Red/Black
I am Red/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

I am both selfish and chaotic. I value self-gratification and control; I want to have things my way, preferably now. At best, I'm entertaining and surprising; at worst, I'm hedonistic and violent.

No comments:

Post a Comment