27 February 2010

And so it begins...

......with the anticipation.....a sweaty palm.....the shake....and the roll!!  You get a 20!  Jackpot!  Your adrenaline rushes at the major attack you are about to wage on your opponent!  Congrats on your nat 20!

     My name is Charlie and I'm new to the geek world, new to the blog world, and new to the geek blog world!  I plan to use this blog as a platform for my gaming adventures, mostly for Dungeons and Dragons right now, but there will probably be some other gaming info as well.  I'm a super newbie, so bare with me as I explore the gaming world!  Hope to have some posts up about my first character's campaign adventures soon!

-Charlie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Charlie! When I saw "Nat 20" under your usual blog I thought, Yay! Gamer girl! My husband and I have been playing for years. Our current group will be a year old on the 23rd. Looking forward to hearing of your exploits :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEk! My first comment. Thanks! I love your blog by the way, and I'm glad to find another gamer girl! :)

    ReplyDelete