29 December 2010

Magic the Gathering has taken over my brain!

So I haven't posted anything since February, but I actually forgot I had made this blog!  I have since stopped playing D&D, started playing WoW a bit more (especially since Cataclysm), but just this week started playing Magic!  I'm friggin addicted!

What with all the cards to buy, accessories to accessorize with, and games to win (okay, lose), I'm hooked!  I'm usually not the strategy type, but something about figuring out how to best beat your opponent is intriguing!

My first deck is a Mono-white Angel/flying superiority deck.  For all of you out there that play Magic or know what I'm talking about, it's a pretty fun deck!  It can be rough playing against black and blue, who just murderate (yes it's a word in my dictionary) your creatures.  But it's still fun!  I can tweak and tweak and tweak until it's just right. 

I also post my deck on forums to ask for help, and man to Magic players love to give advice!  It's nice though, especially for someone brand new to the game.  Some people are kind of mean to newbies, but I'm not a wuss so it's all good.

Also, all of a sudden I'm finding friends who play.  I'm guessing they wanted to keep it a secret - it is one of the geekier things you can do.  But I celebrate my geekiness!  :D

Anyhoo, hopefully someone, somewhere, will find my blog again.  Then we can talk about Magic!  Or other games for that matter.  I love em all! (Mostly... :)  )


-Charlie-

I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White:
I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical.

No comments:

Post a Comment